By becoming a Canadian Dental Hygienists Association (CDHA) member, you automatically become a NBDHA member. The national and provincial associations work together to further develop and enhance the role of the dental hygienist in delivering oral care.
Benefits of NBDHA/CDHA membership include:
- Your Professional Negligence Insurance as required by the New Brunswick College of Dental Hygienists
- Professional Development/Free webinars
- Counselling Services Program (Employee and Family Assistance Program)
- Free e-CPS (Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties)
- Employment Information including salary guidelines
- Subscription to the national journal and the NBDHA Gazette
- Information on Self-Employment and Alternative Practice
- National, provincial and local meetings and conferences
- Member discounts
For information on becoming a CDHA/NBDHA member, please contact the CDHA at 1-800-267-52351-800-267-5235 or click here.
If you are new to New-Brunswick, contact the NBDHA office at firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.